Thank you for your interest in the Kentucky Health Information Exchange!
All healthcare providers and organizations desiring to participate in any aspect of the health information exchange must engage with a KHIE Outreach Coordinator who will tell you about the KHIE services and work with you to develop a service path or 'blueprint' denoting the services you're interested in. The Outreach Coordinator will assist you with signing the KHIE Participation Agreement.
Please review the Menu of Services to see all of the services offered.
Contact your Outreach Coordinator to learn more about the ePartnerViewer.
To exchange health information and establish connections with KHIE, contact the Outreach Coordinator in your area.
For COVID-19 Onboarding
We are expediting the process of onboarding for manually reporting COVID-19 test results through the ePartnerViewer and for setting up an interface for the electronic submission of COVID-19 lab results. To begin the process, complete this Lab Intake Form. A KHIE Resource Analyst will follow up with you upon receipt of the completed form. You may also reach out to us at KHIElabs@ky.gov.
For all other onboarding, please follow the steps outlined below.
Your Outreach Coordinator will provide the necessary documents to initiate intake and onboarding and will assist you throughout the entire process. (For your convenience, some KHIE documents may be downloaded from this site.)
To begin the process, contact the Outreach Coordinator in your area and complete the following steps:
- Review KHIE Menu of Services.
- Participate in a call with a KHIE Outreach Coordinator to complete your Service Path, a blueprint of your goals for connectivity with KHIE.
- Complete the KHIE Intake Form.
- Sign and return the KHIE legal agreements and applicable addendums. (These are not available for download.)
- Participate in the KHIE Official Intake conference call.
- Transition to KHIE technical onboarding team to complete connectivity.
- Continue follow up with the KHIE team to ensure understanding of each service and to monitor when goals change.
About KHIE Outreach
KHIE's Outreach Coordinators are strategically located across the state to encourage participation and promote connectivity to the health information exchange.
HEALTHCARE'S BETTER WHEN IT'S CONNECTED. CONNECT WITH KHIE TODAY.