Thank you for your interest in the Kentucky Health Information Exchange!
Your Outreach Coordinator will provide the necessary documents to initiate intake and onboarding and will assist you throughout the entire process. (For your convenience, some KHIE documents may be downloaded from this site.)
To begin the process, contact the Outreach Coordinator in your area and complete the following steps:
KHIE Menu of Services.
- Participate in a call with a KHIE Outreach Coordinator to complete your Service Path, a blueprint of your goals for connectivity with KHIE.
- Complete the KHIE Intake Form.
- Sign and return the KHIE legal agreements and applicable addendums. (These are not available for download.)
- Participate in the KHIE Official Intake conference call.
- Transition to KHIE technical onboarding team to complete connectivity.
- Continue follow up with the KHIE team to ensure understanding of each service and to monitor when goals change.
About KHIE Outreach
KHIE's Outreach Coordinators are strategically located across the state to encourage participation and promote connectivity to the health information exchange.
HEALTHCARE'S BETTER WHEN IT'S CONNECTED. CONNECT WITH KHIE TODAY.