Thank you for your interest in the Kentucky Health Information Exchange.
Your outreach coordinator will provide documents needed to get started and assist you throughout the intake process. For your convenience, some KHIE documents may be downloaded from this site.
To begin the process: Contact the outreach coordinator in your area and complete the following steps:
- Review KHIE Menu of Services.
- Participate in a call with a KHIE outreach coordinator to complete a Service Path.
- Complete the KHIE intake form.
- Sign and return the KHIE legal agreements and applicable addendums
- Participate in a KHIE official intake conference call.
- Transition to KHIE technical onboarding team to complete connectivity.
- Continued follow up with KHIE team as goals change.
About KHIE Outreach
KHIE's outreach coordinators are strategically located across the state to encourage participation and promote connectivity to the exchange.
If you are a healthcare provider with questions about KHIE or want to begin the connection process, please contact us at:
502-564-7992 Ext. 2800